You may not realise you have a choice when it comes to your business water rates.
As of the 1st April 2017, the commercial water market was deregulated, meaning that like Gas and Electricity, all businesses within England are now able to choose which retailer to use for their water supply and waste water services.
This is where we can help
As with our Energy procurement service, we can achieve significant savings on your business water rates and source the cheapest supplier for your unique consumption needs.
Why choose BrightSourced Energy?
- We provide you with a dedicated account manager, who is on hand to help you through the complete process and answer any questions you may have
- We liaise with your current supplier on your behalf, taking the hassle away from you
- We only work with trusted leading water suppliers whom we have built strong relationships with allowing us to negotiate competitive terms
- We offer an unbiased recommendation based on your specific business requirements
- We can challenge incorrect charges with water suppliers and arrange rebates for overcharges. We have helped to secure one client a refund in excess of £75,000
- We have experience with working with organisations of all sizes, including multi-site operations
Over the years, with their help and advice, we have been able to reduce our electricity and gas consumption dramatically. More recently, since the deregulation of the commercial water market in April 2017, BrightSourced Energy have saved us over 16% annually on our water bills alone which is fantastic!
During the time that we have been involved with BrightSourced Energy we have been approached by many other organisations involved in energy conservation, but to date none have been able to match or better the service we receive. Lesley Blakemore